22nd December 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after LLB with 48%?

Sir I am completing my L.L.B. with 48 % can I eligible to get admission in B.ed course in Mumbai please give me some solution where to get the admission and what is the procedure to get admission.

23rd December 2015, 06:41 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after LLB with 48%?

If your bachelor's degree is in law and percentage scored by you in law is only 48% then you are not eligible for Bachelor of Education course because the minimum percentage of marks required to take admission in this course is 50%.

So, you are not eligible for admission in Bachelor of Education with only 48% marks.
23rd December 2015, 09:13 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to get admission in Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course with just 48% marks in Graduation. Yes, you did not meet the required eligibility in order to do B.Ed course. Here is the detailed educational qualification and percentage required for doing B.Ed course.

Minimum Percentage Required in Graduation: Minimum 50% are required

Educational Qualification Required: The minimum educational qualification required is "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university. Since LLB (Bachelor of Law) is a Graduate Degree, of course LLB is treated as a Graduate Degree.

Remember, if you belong to unreserved or General Category then I am sorry you are not eligible to apply. But if you belong to SC/ ST/ OBC Category then there will be relaxation in percentage. So if in that case you will be eligible to do B.Ed course.
23rd December 2015, 10:59 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after LLB with 48%.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation in order to apply for B.Ed course.
Course duration is 2 years.
There is no age limit.
23rd December 2015, 01:40 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible to get admission in B.Ed course. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

The eligibility to get admission in course is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.

Candidate must have at least 50% aggregate in bachelor's degree and 5% reduction for SC/ST category.

So, if you are from reserved category you are eligible to get admission. Various institute also conducts entrance examination for admission in course.
23rd December 2015, 01:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to pursue B.Ed course, kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility Criteria for B.Ed;

1. Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized University.

2. Candidates should score a minimum of at least 50% marks in graduation.

3. OBC candidates are provided relaxation up to 5%, therefore their minimum required percentage is 45% marks.

4. SC/ST candidates can apply with 40% marks.

5. Educational pattern of the candidate should be 10+2+3.

Now, depending upon the marks you have scored in your examination, you will be allotted the names of a list of colleges for admission.
23rd December 2015, 04:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For admission in B.Ed most of the universities ask for 50% marks in graduation. You have less than 50% marks means it will be difficult for you to get admission in India for B.Ed programme.

There is chance for admission only when you belong to reserved category because there is a relaxation of 5% marks for candidates who belong to reserved category.
23rd December 2015, 07:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, as minimum required aggregate to pursue B.Ed course from a recognised university is 50%.

So, you are not eligible to pursue B.Ed after scoring 48% aggregate. B.Ed is of two year duration.

There is relaxation in aggregate of graduation for candidates of reserved category. So, if you are from SC/ST you can appear for entrance examination conducted to get admission in course.
23rd December 2015, 07:42 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

The acronym B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

Eligibility criteria for this course of teaching:

1. Academic Qualification:

Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Final year candidates also eligible for entrance exam of B.Ed course.

Minimum percentage of marks in bachelor's degree: 50%.

You have only 48% marks in bachelor's degree, so you are not eligible for this course.
9th December 2017, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in B.Ed course after B.A.LL.B.(criminology honors) 5 years integrated course with 70% marks?
24th November 2018, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B. Ed. After passing LL. B with 50% marks because l have got only 49%in B. A.
14th June 2019, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Can i get bmed in english after completing my ba. Ll. B
17th December 2019, 09:43 AM
Sreerag. K

The minimum qualification required for entry into B. Ed. course is Bachelor of Arts (B.A), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.) form a recognised board/university with at least 50% marks.
15th September 2020, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

right now i am pursuing L.L.B (3YDC) and after L.L.B i would like to pursuing B.ed so please tell could i able to do?
18th March 2022, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I completed B.Ed 75% can i join Llb course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?