10th December 2015, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for M.Sc in Psychology in Clinical from Christ University?

I want to do M.Sc in psychology (clinical) from Christ university but I haven't taken psychology as a optional subject in my B.Sc so am I eligible for that course in my post graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  2. How to do MSc clinical psychology in UK?
  3. What is the eligibility to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Am I eligible for MSc Clinical Psychology after graduation in nursing sciences with 70%
  5. How to do M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Which are the universities? I have finished my masters in Clinical Psychology
  6. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  7. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  8. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  9. Can I do M.Sc in Clinical Psychology after completion of B.Sc in Psychology?
  10. Am I eligible to do MSc in Clinical Psychology in regular basis in Karnataka
  11. Am I eligible for Clinical Psychology entrance exam after doing M.A Psychology?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Clinical Psychology if I have completed M.Sc in Psychiatric Nursing?
  13. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  14. Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?
  15. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  16. Will I be able to study Master's in Clinical Psychology if completed PGD and have 10 years of work experience?
  17. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  18. When will be the Entrance Exam to join M.Phil in Clinical Psychology after completion of MA in Psychology?
11th December 2015, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in Psychology in Clinical from Christ University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do M.Sc in psychology (clinical) from Christ university but I haven't taken psychology as a optional subject in my B.Sc so am I eligible for that course in my post graduation?
You have completed B.Sc degree and psychology is your optional subject so you can't do M.Sc in Psychology course.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc in Psychology from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc degree in Psychology course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
11th December 2015, 04:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for M.Sc in Psychology in Clinical from Christ University?

If you have studied psychology as an optional subject in graduation then surely you will be eligible for admission in M.Sc Psychology course. Admission in most of the universities will be on merit.

Your graduation marks will help you to get admission the given course. Just apply when admissions are announced by the university.
12th December 2015, 12:16 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes you are eligible to study the law course with the graduation from EIILM University. The eligibility to study LLB course is a graduation with 45% marks.
Some of the reputed universities will conduct entrance examination for the admission. The duration of the course is 3 years.

After this course you can work as Advocate, Notary, Public Prosecutor, Legal Advisor, Teacher, Legal Expert etc.

The eligibility to study the M.Sc in Psychology (Clinical) is a candidate has passed the graduation with 40% aggregate and 50% of marks in the cognate subject (psychology) from the recognized university. This is the eligibility criteria for the admission to the M.Sc in Psychology in Christ University.

So, you can study the course in some other university. You can do the course in other universities where the eligibility to study the M.Sc Psychology is a graduation from recognized university with 50% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?