12th December 2016, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture after completing B.Sc Botany Honors?

Respected Sir, I am about to complete my graduation with B.Sc in Botany Honors and after completing it I want to pursue M.Sc Agriculture so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture after completing B.Sc Botany Honors? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc Botany (honors) except M.Sc?
  2. How can I pursue B.Sc (Honours) after completing Diploma in Agriculture? From where can I pursue B.Sc (Honours)?
  3. Can I pursue M.Sc Botany after completing B.Sc Agriculture? Which other courses are available other than Agriculture for pursuing Masters?
  4. Can I pursue MA in Bengali after completing B.Sc in Botany (honors)?
  5. Where and how to join M.Sc Agriculture course? Am I eligible since I completed B.Sc in 4 years?
  6. After BSc Botany which MSc programme is better?
  7. How can I pursue GRE after completing B.Sc Agriculture (Honors)? What is the procedure to apply for GRE?
  8. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?
  9. Criteria to pursue Botany MSc in Calcutta University after completion of Botany BSc Honors from Bardhaman University?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  11. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  12. How to study MSc after completing BSc B.Ed in Botany?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue M.SC Meteorology after completing UG with B.Sc Agriculture?
  14. Job opportunities after MSc Botany? Which subject should I have to pursue Ph.D?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for MSc Biotechnology entrance after passing BSc course with Chemistry, Zoology, Botany? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to pursue BA Geography Honors from JNU after completing BA in History honors scoring 60% marks? -- [New]
  17. Which is the best option for MSc after completing BSc Botany and Biotechnology
  18. Am i eligible for MSc in Agriculture after doing BSc Biotech Hons?
18th December 2016, 01:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture after completing B.Sc Botany Honors?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture after B.Sc Botany Honors:

Yes, you are eligible to pursue this M.Sc in Agriculture course after successful completion of B.Sc in Botany Honors course. The basic minimum educational qualification required is as follows.

>> You must have done B.Sc in Agriculture in order to be eligible

(or)

>> You must have done B.Sc in relevant stream or the stream from a recognized university

(or)

>> You must have done B.Tech in the concerned stream to be eligible.

>> You must have secured minimum 50% marks in Graduation to pursue this Master's 2 year post graduate program.
18th December 2016, 10:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture after completing B.Sc Botany Honors?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am about to complete my graduation with B.Sc in Botany Honors and after completing it I want to pursue M.Sc Agriculture so I want to know am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Agriculture after completing B.Sc Botany Honors? Do I have to appear for any entrance exam? Please answer as soon as possible.
After completion of B.Sc in Botany course, you are not eligible for M.Sc in Agriculture.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Agriculture from a recognized university are eligible for M.Sc. in Agriculture.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?