16th December 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Which University among Sardar Patel University and Maharaja Sayajirao University is better for pursuing M.Sc Maths?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue M.Sc Maths but I am confused that from which University should I pursue. I want to know which University among Sardar Patel University and Maharaja Sayajirao University is better for pursuing M.Sc Maths? Please suggest.

Related Questions:
  1. How many colleges are there in Gujarat after passing NATA exam?
  2. Which is better Msc biotechnology from sardar patel university, anand, gujrat or Msc Microbiology from Pune university?
  3. In which college can I get admission in B.Arch colleges of Gujarat with 165 marks in AIEEE B.Arch and state rank of 395 in open category?
  4. Which are the colleges in Gujarat for Biotechnology?
  5. How to take transfer from Sardar Patel University Gujarat University? Procedure for the same?
  6. Where can I get the forms of B.Com of MSU of Baroda?
  7. List of colleges in Gujarat which offer MBA to a candidate who has secured 510 Composite score in MAT?
  8. How to take admission in Diploma Engineering course in distance mode at Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  9. Colleges and guidelines for PhD Sociology?
  10. How to get a job in Banking Operation Field? I have completed BSc from Maharaja Sayajirao
  11. Detailed information about PhD(Commerce) entrance exam organized by The Maharaja Sayajirao University, Baroda?
  12. How much money can I get after completing B.Tech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University?
  13. How many seats are available in MBBS(Gujarat) for General category candidates? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Top 10 colleges of M.Sc(Mathematics) in Gujarat for a candidate with 547 rank in IIT-JAM?
  15. List of universities offering Ph.D program on the basis of Company Secretary(CS)?
  16. Old question papers for Post Graduation diploma course in Maharaja Sayajirao University?
  17. How much money can I get after completing Biotech from Sardar Vallabhai Patel University
  18. GPAT Entrance exam for m.pharmacy course details -- [Most Discussed]
18th December 2016, 09:10 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which University among Sardar Patel University and Maharaja Sayajirao University is better for pursuing M.Sc Maths?

Master of Science in Mathematics is a postgraduate Mathematics course.

DURATION: Two years

Eligibility: Graduation form recognized university

** Sardar Patel University is a university in Gujarat, India.

** The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda is a public university in the city of Vadodara, in Gujarat state, India.

** As per my knowledge Sardar Patel University is better between Sardar Patel University and Maharaja Sayajirao University for pursuing M.Sc Maths.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?