4th November 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to reattempt if secured minus marks in GATE?

Respected Sir,
I have got minus marks in GATE because of very poor preparation. It was my silly mistake but now I wish to qualify in GATE with full of preparation and dedication. So I want to know that I am eligible for GATE or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend AP PGECET GATE counselling if secured 19.67 marks in GATE?
  2. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  3. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  4. Is there any chance to get a call from IOCL? I have secured 2445 in GATE in CSE with 50 marks in GATE
  5. Can i sit for iGATE placement with 65% marks in BE?
  6. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  7. In which college can I get after scoring 31.67 marks in GATE in CS? I have scored 311 in GATE
  8. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  9. Eligibility to get MHRD scholarship for a candidate who has secured 7000 rank in GATE?
  10. Am I eligible to get any NIT after scoring 95.35 percentile, 41 marks, 430 score, 7239 AIR
  11. What is the eligibility criteria for TCS on campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for the Management Trainee jobs by writing GATE 2015 in Mechanical stream?
  13. Can I get admission in MIT for M.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) without TANCET if secured 34.45 marks in GATE?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 4425 rank in GATE being a BC-B candidate?
  15. Eligibility for MCA with Minus marks in 1 subject in MHCET exam
  16. What are the opportunities for M.Tech after passing CS with 33 marks in GATE?
  17. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  18. List of Government and Private Colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has secured around 30 to 40 marks in GATE?
14th November 2015, 09:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to reattempt if secured minus marks in GATE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have got minus marks in GATE because of very poor preparation. It was my silly mistake but now I wish to qualify in GATE with full of preparation and dedication. So I want to know that I am eligible for GATE or not?
Yes, you are eligible for GATE exam.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department are eligible for GATE exam.

There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?