23rd February 2016, 02:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Master of Tourism Management being an Accountancy graduate?

Sir,
I want to know that I have completed my B.Com with Accountancy Honours. Am I eligible for doing Master of Tourism Management? Please reply as soon as possible.

26th February 2016, 12:25 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Master of Tourism Management being an Accountancy graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to know that I have completed my B.Com with Accountancy Honours. Am I eligible for doing Master of Tourism Management? Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, you are eligible with some conditions, the eligibility to study the M.Sc Hospitality and Tourism Management is a pass in B.Sc Hotel Management or any degree with a diploma in tourism or you have to attend a bridge program for 3 months concurrent to the commencement of the Master’s Programme or any degree with additional subjects during the course. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in following colleges;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?