24th February 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for Post Graduate CLAT?

I want to study the post graduate CLAT. I have not idea about the eligibility criteria for this. So kindlly inform me about the eligibility criteria for doing post graduate CLAT? Please help.

24th February 2016, 09:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for Post Graduate CLAT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study the post graduate CLAT. I have not idea about the eligibility criteria for this. So kindlly inform me about the eligibility criteria for doing post graduate CLAT? Please help.
If you have completed LLB course from recognized board with above 55% marks then you are eligible for CLAT exam for LLM admission.

Your age should be below 25 years.
24th February 2016, 09:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for CLAT Post Graduation Course:

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an entrance examination which is conducted for admission into Under Graduate and Post Graduate course. So courses are different, of course the basic eligibility criteria basically varies from course to course. Here is the minimum eligibility criteria required for CLAT post Gradudate course.

>> Candidates must have passed LLB (Bachelor of Law) / B.L Degree or its equivalent degree from a recognized university.

>> Candidates who belong to SC/ ST must secure minimum 50% marks in Bachelor Degree.

>> Candidates who are other than SC/ ST category, must secure minimum 55% marks in Bachelor Degree.
24th February 2016, 10:03 PM
kantraman

For PG degree in CLAT one should be LLB/BL degree with minimum of 55% marks for general category and 50% for other categories who want to get admission in PG CLAT.
26th February 2016, 04:28 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test . It is a national level entrance test for the admission to UG, PG and Integrated law courses.

Eligibility criteria for CLAT for PG courses are following:-

-The candidate must have completed graduation with a minimum of 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in any discipline from a recognized university.

- The minimum age limit to apply for the course is 17 years and there is no upper age-limit for admission.

Exam pattern of CLAT for PG courses:

The exam will be conducted for two hour duration which will consist of 150 multiple choice answer type questions .There will be 1 marks for each correct answer and deduction of 0.25 marks for each wrong attempt . The paper will consists of questions from the following areas:

Constitutional Law – 50 Questions

Jurisprudence – 50 Questions

Other law subjects – 50 Questions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?