24th July 2015, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Availability of masters course or diploma of 2 years in XIC ?

Is there masters or diploma in XIC and is the duration of 2 years?

Related Questions:
6th April 2017, 04:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Availability of masters course or diploma of 2 years in XIC ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is there masters or diploma in XIC and is the duration of 2 years?

The Xavier Institute of Communication (XIC) offers only diploma and certificate courses. The courses are not of 2 years duration. Each course has different duration. There are Diploma courses like Advanced Integrated Communication Program, Communication for Development, Journalism and Mass Communication, Public Relations and Corporate Communication, Advertising and Marketing Communication, Film, Television and Digital Video Production and Mass Communication Marathi. The Institution also offers the certificate courses. The courses and its duration are all available in the Xavier Institute of Communication website link Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?