15th November 2016, 12:10 AM
umakant biswal

Is B.Ed course from Swami Vivekanand University equivalent to Odisha B.Ed course?

Respected Sir, I want to know is B.Ed course from Swami Vivekanand University equivalent to Odisha B.Ed course? If not then please tell me the difference between them?

15th November 2016, 05:46 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed course from Swami Vivekanand University equivalent to Odisha B.Ed course?

** Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is a private university located in Meerut, Uttar Pradesh, India.

** B.Ed. stands for an undergraduate academic course known as Bachelor of Education.

** The duration of this course is two years.

** As per my knowledge, yes B.Ed course from Swami Vivekanand University is equivalent to Odisha B.Ed course.
15th November 2016, 09:05 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is B.Ed course from Swami Vivekanand University equivalent to Odisha B.Ed course?

BEd is a course conducted by the UGC and run by different universities across the country.

You may not find any difference in the content of the BEd. Its all the same.

Yes, the value of the degree can be more or less depending on the reputation of the university.

Content wise if you see, the course in all the universities is the same.
18th June 2017, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in the year 1991 and has scored only 38% of marks. Now I am working as an English teacher and wanted to do B-ed course. My graduation is a Two-year Pass course programme. Now please tell me how will I complete my B-ed and also my Post Graduation?
23rd March 2022, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Which university in odisha is giving equivalent certificate of swami vivekananda University sagar
20th July 2022, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

which university in odisha is equivalent swami vivekanand subharti university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?