25th May 2016, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

List of Post Graduation courses after completion of B.Com from Mumbai University?

List of post graduation courses after completion of B.Com in or from Mumbai University? I mean those courses which I can do from there having completed B.Com from there itself?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it worth to complete graduation from mumbai university for a bright future?
  2. Am I eligible for 3 years LLB having low marks in B.Com and M.Com?
  3. Which course to select after completion of 12th Commerce which will give a good job in future?
  4. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  5. Post Graduation courses for BA with English and best institute for the same?
  6. What all short term courses which can be done after completion of graduation in B.Com?
  7. List of Post Graduation courses that I can take up through GATE Exam after completion of Engineering?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for completing the F.Y.BCom Graduation course which I stopped before completion?
  9. How to do LLB correspondence course from Mumbai after completing graduation in B.Com from SNDT University
  10. What all Post Graduation I can pursue after completion of B.Sc in Microbiology?
  11. How to complete TYB.Com after completing FYB.Com and SYB.Com from Mumbai University -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is Space science possible after B.E (EEE)? how to pursue?
  13. What are the post graduate courses available in IFBI after completion of graduation course?
  14. Which college are the best for pursuing PG in English?
  15. List of post graduation courses after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  16. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Sc General candidate?
  17. What courses would be suitable for me after doing diploma in Export Import Management? I am B.Com graduation student from Mumbai University
  18. List of institutes in Mumbai which offers Post graduation in Psychology?
31st May 2016, 11:14 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Post Graduation courses after completion of B.Com from Mumbai University?

After completion of your B.Com course from Mumbai University, you can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.Com, CA, etc., based on your interest.

If you score minimum aggregate of 55% in your B.Com course, you can get direct admission in IPCC without appearing in CPT examination. After completion of IPCC course, you can pursue final CA course.

You can also do Master's in Commerce after completion of your B.Com course from Mumbai University. You can get direct admission in M.Com course on the basis of your Graduation marks but, some universities conducts an entrance examination and offer admissions to merit candidates of the entrance examination.

You can pursue any of the Master's degree courses based upon your interest to have a bright career in future.
1st June 2016, 10:10 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Post Graduation courses after completion of B.Com from Mumbai University?

List of Post Graduation Courses after completion of B.Com Course:

There are many top courses available to pursue after successful completion of B.Com course. The most suitable courses to pursue after completion of B.Com are given below.

>> Master of Commerce (M.Com)

>> Chartered Accountancy (CA)

>> Master of Business Administration (MBA)

>> Company Secretary (CS) Course

>> ICWA (Cost Accountants)

>> Master's in Business Law

Although there are many courses which are mentioned above, M.Com, CA and MBA are the top courses which can be done to find better scope. If you are willing to be in the Core Sector, then I suggest you to through M.Com course after completion of B.Com course.
1st June 2016, 12:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of post graduation courses after completion of B.Com in or from Mumbai University? I mean those courses which I can do from there having completed B.Com from there itself?
The aspirant can do many courses after B.Com from Mumbai University like
  • M.Com
  • MBA
  • CA
  • ICWA
  • ACS
  • CFA
  • LL.B
  • M.A in Journalism and Mass Communication
6th January 2021, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done b.com in year 2011 which course shall I pursue after 8 years of gap
26th September 2021, 06:07 PM
Alvia Khan

You Can do MBA, Chartered Accountant, Company Secratary ,Chartered Financial Analyst, Business Accounting and Taxation after completion of B.Com.

Good luck
20th July 2022, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

As a commerce student can I do MA in education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?