29th November 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

B.Ed from DAVV after post graduation in M.Sc in computer?

I have scored 48% in graduation from davv and I have my pg degree (M.sc computer) in 70% but it’s from Raman University. Can I appear in B.Ed from DAVV on basis of my post graduation? And if yes when could I get the admission forms? please help.

30th November 2015, 05:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Ed from DAVV after post graduation in M.Sc in computer?

Yes, if you have more than 50% marks in post graduation then surely you are eligible for B.Ed admission. Just apply for the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university when forms are released.

You will get admission based on the performance in the written exam. Seats are allotted through counselling process. You have distance mode B.Ed option also available.
1st December 2015, 10:28 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: B.Ed from DAVV after post graduation in M.Sc in computer?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely do B.Ed after the completion of your Post Graduation with 70% of Marks.
Since you have completed your Post Graduation with 70% of marks, you are eligible for B.Ed examination.
Just apply for the entrance examination conducted by the respective Universities when the forms are released, qualifying which you can take admission under B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?