31st March 2015, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Post graduation course in computer science?

How to get admission for Post graduation course in computer science? What would be the basic steps which we need to follow? and what would be the minimum qualification require to apply for the post graduation course? Kindly provide me the information soon. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a B.Sc(IT) female student is eligible to get admission in PG at US university? Is it necessary to appear in GRE for admission in post graduation in Computer Science for B.Sc(IT) student?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed to get admission for post graduation in computer science?
  3. What is the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission for post graduation in computer science?
  4. What should I prefer after Bsc IT?
  5. Is there any post graduate degree in Physics, Electronics or Computer Science?
  6. After BCA can I do M.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  8. What can I do after my graduation in computer science? I have scored 50% in graduation and 55% in HSC and 58% in SSC
  9. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which field is good for me after doing BSc CS?
  11. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  12. Post Graduation in Information Technology course which have DBMS?
  13. Post graduation in Information Technology (DBMS)?
  14. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission?
  15. What to do MCA or MBA after B.Sc in Computer science?
  16. Where to get admission in PG course in computer science after B.Tech?
  17. Am I eligible to sit in HCL exam after scoring 65%
  18. Can I get any option subject after completing PG in computer science?
2nd April 2015, 08:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for Post graduation course in computer science?

For getting admission in post graduation course of computer science you must have at least Bachelor degree from a recognized University with at least 50% marks. In some Universities they ask for 60% marks. The admission is mainly on the basis of entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure that you have studied maths as a subject in your 10 2 level from a recognized board of education.
3rd April 2015, 05:32 PM
DineshKumar_01

Default Re: How to get admission for Post graduation course in computer science?

I am provide you the what are the procedure for getting admission in post graduation course in computer science as below:

1. Candidate should have score atleast 50% mark in their bachelor's degree from a recognized university.

2. Depending upon the university the Marks level may be decreased and increased.

3. And also for getting the admission in the PG course you should get qualified in the entrance exam conducted by the university.
4th April 2015, 09:30 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

To get admission in Master's Degree or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science, you should have following eligibility criteria :

>> A bachelor's degree in Computer Science (B.Sc in CS) from a recognized university OR

>> A bachelor's degree in Computer Application (BCA) from a recognized university

Some universities requires percentage marks (minimum 50%) but some do not so you should have minimum 50% marks in graduation to get admission in PG in Computer Science.

MSc is the course which is offered in both Computer Science and IT for relevant stream students otherwise, you have another option which is MCA - Master's in Computer Application so choice is finally yours and when you have decided to go for M.Sc in CS then you should pursue this course.

I have listed some good colleges/ institutes which offers M.Sc in Computer Science so that you should visit the official website of these colleges and know more details about course, fee structure, duration, internship, practical, project and future prospects then get admission :

>> Apex Professional University - Arunachal Pradesh

>> Kurukshetra University - Department of Computer Science and Applications - Haryana

>> Sai Ram College - Muzaffar Nagar for M.Sc in CS

>> School of Computer Science for UG and PG in CS - Jalgaon Maharastra.

>> College of Applied Science - Available in various states and cities

>> Tata Institute of Fundamental Research

>> Amity University

>> SRM University

>> Priest University

So these are the universities and colleges and for your kind information, some of these institutes, requires to have qualified in entrance examination conducted by these universities so you should know more about these institutes first then get admission.
4th April 2015, 03:50 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you are eligible for the M. Tech.

For an admission into MTech, you have to fight the GATE examination, for admission in all the Govt and deemed universities.

The eligibility criteria for GATE is

* The candidate should be at least 21 years at the time of application.

* The candidate should be in the final year or have passed the final year of the qualifying examination as mentioned by the GATE Concil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?