22nd July 2016, 04:55 PM
shidh thakkar

Is B.Ed a good option for Financial Bank Management candidate after completion of M.Com?

I am doing M.Com in Financial Bank Management. I don't know what to do after M.Com? So, I need to know that is B.Ed the best option for me after completing M.Com in this specialization? Please tell me about this.

26th July 2016, 10:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed a good option for Financial Bank Management candidate after completion of M.Com?

B.Ed is for those who want to teach in schools. If you are interested in becoming a school teacher then surely it is a good option. Only B.Com is required for B.Ed but having M.Com will add to your CV while applying for teaching jobs in private schools.

For government school teaching jobs TET score is required for selection. Hence, just apply for B.Ed entrance exam if you want to become a teacher.
27th July 2016, 01:35 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is B.Ed a good option for Financial Bank Management candidate after completion of M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shidh thakkar View Post
I am doing M.Com in Financial Bank Management. I don't know what to do after M.Com? So, I need to know that is B.Ed the best option for me after completing M.Com in this specialization? Please tell me about this.

Yes, B.Ed is a good option for the candidates who are interested in pursuing their career in Teaching Profession. The B.Ed course is useful for the candidates to work as teacher. The M.Com graduates need to sit for an entrance examination for the admission to B.Ed course. The students, who have completed graduation with minimum of 50% marks, can apply for B.Ed course. The course can be studied through various institutions. Apart from B.Ed there are lots of other opportunities available for the students like CA, ACS, ICWA, PhD, MBA, NET or SET examination, PGDM, LLB etc.
28th July 2016, 12:56 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by shidh thakkar View Post
It's nice to see that you are interested to pursue B.Ed course. Selecting the course is fully based on your own interest and future aspiration. It is mandatory that you must fix your career goal before selecting the right course based on that. Since, both the B.Ed and M.Com course are different specialization.

- Say for example

1) If you are interested to enter into Teaching field then you can apply for B.Ed, which will be a right course after completing M.Com.
2) If you are interest in Accounting field then you can apply for Chartered Course or Cost and Work Accountancy course after M.Com.

Please, select the course based on the future ambition.
28th July 2016, 02:49 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is always a good option for you, if you are inclined towards teaching line, you must opt for it.

You will also have to appear for TET examination after clearing your M.Com and B.Ed in order to be eligible to opt for the post of a teacher in any recognized school/college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?