18th July 2016, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Course fee of Master of Mass Communication, Advertising & Journalism in Doaba College? Through which university this college is affiliated?

Can anyone of you tell me about the course fee of Master of Mass Communication, Advertising & Journalism course of Doaba College? I want to join this college, can I know from which university this college is affiliated with?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and benefits of studying Master's in Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism course?
  2. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  4. Eligibility to do Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism at Balaji College of Arts, Commerce and Sciences? Can I become a News Editor through this course?
  5. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  6. Eligibility to study Master of Mass Communication, Advertising and Journalism for Bachelor of Mass Media student?
  7. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  8. How to become a Journalist after completing engineering?
  9. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  10. Can I study Master of Journalism & Mass Communication after completion of B.Com?
  11. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future? -- [New]
  12. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  13. Possibility to study M.A.(Mass Communication) fr B.A.(English Literature) candidate?
  14. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  15. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
  16. Course structure of PG-Journalism & Mass Communication in Krishna University? Fee expenses per semester?
  17. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  18. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
28th July 2016, 06:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee of Master of Mass Communication, Advertising & Journalism in Doaba College? Through which university this college is affiliated?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the course fee of Master of Mass Communication, Advertising & Journalism course of Doaba College? I want to join this college, can I know from which university this college is affiliated with?

The course fee of Master of Journalism and Mass Communication will be around Rs 15,000 approximately in Doaba College, Jalandhar. The aspirant can contact the college for exact amount.
The Doaba College is a Government Aided institution; it is affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University. The details are available in the university website Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?