24th May 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Psychology? Which universities in Kerala offer distance education in M.Sc Psychology?

I completed my B.Sc Nursing in Dr NTR University, and now i am interested in doing M.Sc Psychology. So, can i join to M.Sc Psychology? And i want to know which Kerala universities provide distant education in M.Sc Psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc psychology after B.Sc in Nursing from NTR university? Does Kerala university provide distant education in M.Sc in Psychology?
  2. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  3. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  4. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  5. List of the distance education colleges offering MSc Psychology in Kerala?
  6. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
  7. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  8. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  9. How to do MSc Psychology in distane education? What are the opportunities?
  10. Can i read Psychology after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Psychology through Distance Education
  12. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  13. How to join MSc Clinical Psychology after BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  15. B.A. Psychology in part time or distance education at any university providing this facility?
  16. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  17. Post graduation in M.Sc Clinical Psychology after completing B.Sc in Nursing?
  18. Criteria to get admission in good institutions for M.Sc in Psychology?
1st June 2016, 01:08 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Psychology? Which universities in Kerala offer distance education in M.Sc Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.Sc Nursing in Dr NTR University, and now i am interested in doing M.Sc Psychology. So, can i join to M.Sc Psychology? And i want to know which Kerala universities provide distant education in M.Sc Psychology?
Yes, the aspirant can study the M.A in Psychology in IGNOU Cochin Regional Centre through distance education. The eligibility to study M.A in Psychology in IGNOU is that the candidate should be a graduate from any discipline. The duration of the course is 2 years. There is no age limit to study the course.
You can find the details in the website of the university - Official Website
14th October 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: B.Sc Nursing graduate can do M.Sc in Psychology? Which universities in Kerala offer distance education in M.Sc Psychology?

I have completed bsc nursing in kerala university of health science ....can i do msc psychology ?
13th June 2018, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

I completed Msc psychiatry I want to join for phd course which course I should choose I wanna do it in distance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?