1st March 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Can i read Psychology after passing 10th from CBSE board?

I am in class tenth. I wish to study Psychology after passing or completing tenth. I want to confirm whether i can read this course or not? Please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose after passing 10th, CBSE or GSEB?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. Subjectwise passing marks in 10th CBSE Board Examinations?
  4. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  5. Can i take RBSE in 11th after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  6. What are the career options after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  7. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  8. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  9. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  10. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  11. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board for admission in Nursery?
  12. Is it possible to appear for ICSE in 11th standard after passing 10th from CBSE board?
  13. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  14. What can I do after passing CBSE in 10th board? My CGPA is 5.8 -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is diploma better than any other course after 10th?
  16. Am I eligible to do diploma course after passing 10th with 78% form CBSE board
  17. Can I study 11th from CBSE Board if completed 10th from BSEB Board?
  18. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
2nd March 2016, 04:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i read Psychology after passing 10th from CBSE board?

Yes, you can go for Diploma in Psychology course after completion of your 10th standard, you should have scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate and your age should be below 21 years.

You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the respective state and after clearing the examination you can get admission in any good college.
2nd March 2016, 04:34 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

After completion of your 10th standard from a recognized board you can very much opt for Diploma in Psychology course from a recognized University.

The minimum eligibility is however such that a candidate should have completed his/her 10th standard from a recognized University having scored a minimum of 55% in aggregate.
3rd March 2016, 09:15 PM
OnePlus

Yes you xan study psychology after passing 10th. You have two options to do so.
First is to take admission in class 11th and you must opt humanities stream through this stream you can study psychology.

Second option is that you can do diploma in psychology. For this you must have minimum 55% of marks in class 10th.
31st May 2016, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

Which should I take in 11th and what the name of that entrance examination should I have to qualified???????????
16th October 2017, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

I completed M.A through open university under liberal used scheme but failed. Can I enroll for M.A physiology through distance education?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?