17th October 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Being in Indian Navy if I apply for MBA at Symbiosis University through distance education will i have to submit Defence certificate?

1. sir am in indian navy if i apply for mba from symbiosis university through distance learning will i have to submit any defence certificate.
2. can i apply without submiting any certificate from defence.
3. i will be completting my graduation dec 2014.

Related Questions:
  1. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  2. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  3. From where can I do MBA correspondence?
  4. Which is a better option, 1 year MBA from IGNOU or 2 years MBA from Symbiosis? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to join Navy or Merchant navy after completing B.Com and MBA in distance education? Any chance of getting recruited?
  6. List of universities providing correspondence MSc Industrial/Plant/Animal Biotech course?
  7. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  8. What I have to do for getting admission to Civil Engineering in Correspondence?
  9. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  10. Is it possible to do M.Com and General LLB through distance education from Mumbai University? Date to college and submit the forms?
  11. How may I join distance education program in MBA from CUSAT University? What is its fee structure?
  12. Am I eligible for IAS exam after passing diploma? If not then can I do MBA distance course?
  13. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  14. Do I have to give an entrance to do MBA from distance learning?
  15. Graduation after years of completing 12th in Science?
  16. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  17. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
20th May 2017, 12:04 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being in Indian Navy if I apply for MBA at Symbiosis University through distance education will i have to submit Defence certificate?

For admission you just have to submit documents related to your education and present working profile. For distance mode courses, there is not much of a problem, you shouldn't worry about it much.

Just apply for admission and if they ask for gap certificate after graduation, then you can show your present employment status.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?