17th October 2014, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

In any ways is it possible for a talented and meritorious person to get direct admission in MCA or M.Sc(IT)?

Hello everybody,

Occasionally, we hear such exceptional stories about like "youngest matriculate", "youngest graduate", etc. I assume that such candidates skip classes to take exams for matriculation, graduation, etc. Does anyone know if it is possible for someone to graduate or sit for a post-graduation examination without any formal qualifications or directly after matriculation if one is capable of doing so. Please provide details of the procedures to be followed, possible obstacles, whom to contact to consider an exceptional case, etc.

To be more specific, in the case i am talking about, it's not to create a record of that sort but i know a person who wants to do MCA and i know he can do that. He has done self-study of lots of programming languages in the recent past and has strong mathematical background. He has tutored several maths and science students. He had been a topper throughout his school days. But due to some circumstances he had to give up his studies in class 12 (Medical). He once joined IGNOU to complete his graduation. There also he excelled but had to give up his studies due to circumstances beyond his control.

If someone knows if it is possible to directly take the exams for MCA or MSc(IT), even if it means trying something out of the orthodox, or under some special case, then please advice.

20th May 2017, 12:08 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In any ways is it possible for a talented and meritorious person to get direct admission in MCA or M.Sc(IT)?

For admission in MCA or M.Sc IT, one must have a degree qualification and must have studied maths as one of the subject in class 12th or degree level. There is no other way to do such course without any proper schooling or degree.

If you want to get a recognized qualification, then you have to go according to education system. There is no shortcut to pursue any course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?