7th July 2014, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial for me to pursue M.Des if running a buotique? Will I get equal opportunities compared to B.Des and diploma holders?

Hello
i am doing B.com. I have learnt stiching and embroidery and run a small boutique. Can i make good career in fashion if ill do M.Des. What will i learn from M.des. Will i get equal opportunities as those who have done B.Des and diploma fashion cources.

31st December 2014, 03:21 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial for me to pursue M.Des if running a buotique? Will I get equal opportunities compared to B.Des and diploma holders?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
i am doing B.com. I have learnt stiching and embroidery and run a small boutique. Can i make good career in fashion if ill do M.Des. What will i learn from M.des. Will i get equal opportunities as those who have done B.Des and diploma fashion cources.

For getting admission into MBA course, one need to have atleast Bachelor's Degree in any discipline or (10+2+3).

So, you won't be eligible for the MBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?