28th June 2016, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Master of Radiation Technology for Bachelor of Physiotherapy graduate?

Hello,
I have done Bachelor of Physiotherapy and working under a Therapist. I want to do any correspondence course. And one of my friend is suggested my to do Master of Radiation Technology. I just want to know is it beneficial for me to do this Master's Degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th candidate?
  2. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  3. Can I get admission to study Master of Physiotherapy in Abroad being a graduate? List of universities and requirements to get admisison?
  4. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  5. Scholarship for pursuing Master in Physiotherapy from USA?
  6. How is LPU for M.Tech in Mechanical engineering? Courses offered and placements? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can a Mechanical Engineer study Master of Physiotherapy with Neuro Physiotherapy? -- [New]
  8. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy for 12th PCB candidate?
  9. How to join Robotics engineering in India?
  10. Which specialization should I choose in Master of Physiotherapy for earning good income?
  11. List of universities which offer Master of Physiotherapy course in Abroad
  12. What are the job opportunities for me after taking Aerospace Engineering? Which is the best college in Coimbatore with 100% placement?
  13. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  14. Can I get GATE scholarship in next year with valid GATE score?
  15. Which courses are available related to computer science in Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  17. What is IPU fee structure for MCA?
  18. Which course should i study next after Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?