1st March 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MBA in Marketing being a B.Tech Civil Engineer?

Hello friends, I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering. I have got job after my graduation. But now I am looking to join MBA with Marketing field. So, I would like to know that doing MBA in Marketing is favourable for me or not?

12th March 2018, 02:31 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MBA in Marketing being a B.Tech Civil Engineer?

Yes if you want to pursue MBA in Marketing then it is really good as well as beneficial regarding career opportunities.
You can pursue MBA even after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
There is no any restriction. You can get admission after clearing MAT, CAT entrance examination. but you can get direct admission also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?