29th October 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?

Hello
I am sales/marketing professional with 21 years experience in sales/marketing function. I am b.e(civil) mba(marketing).
If i go for sap course , kindly guide , how will it help me to boost my career.
And how will it help for better career opportunities , especially when i would like to find job in abroad.
Also tell about course entry process , course fees , course duration.
When i am doing job , simultaneosly how can i complete this course
plz guide me.

1st May 2016, 12:22 AM
january2016

Default Re: Whether SAP is beneficial for Marketing professional having 21 years of work experience? Procedure, course fee and duration of SAP?

First of all think why you wanted to go for the SAP course. If you have some planning related to your future and in order to fulfill your future planning if you are going for SAP course than it is good else no need to go for extra course.

Now a days certification has more value than the course. So, better to go for the certification rather than course.
Even at this course you can build a very good career by pursuing this course. And in order to go abroad you need to have minimum of 2 years of Experience. So, don't be in hurry too much. You need to have patience and work gently.

You might have heard the statement that, slow and steady wing the race.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?