2nd July 2018, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study MCom(Marketing) course?

Hello friends, I am interested to study MCom in Marketing Honours course. But I really don't know that is it beneficial to do this course or not. Can you please let me know about this immediately. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

4th July 2018, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study MCom(Marketing) course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study MCom in Marketing Honours course. But I really don't know that is it beneficial to do this course or not. Can you please let me know about this immediately. Please tell me asap. Thank you!

One can study MCom or MBA Marketing course after completion of a bachelor’s degree. The MBA Marketing is one of the demanding course in India. It is advisable to study MBA Marketing course than a MCom Marketing course. Applicants must hold Bachelor’s degrees with minimum 50% marks are eligible to study MBA Marketing. They should score eligible marks in preferred entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT, etc. for the admission. Candidates with work experience are preferred for the MBA admission in some colleges. Therefore, it is better to study MBA Marketing course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?