26th July 2018, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am doing BBA(H) course. I am also preparing for various MBA entrance exams. I am interested to study Marketing in my MBA. But my parents are insisting me to do MBA in Finance. I just want to know that which one is better between Finance and Marketing?

28th July 2018, 01:42 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA course?

Marketing, Finance and HR. All three are evergreen streams in MBA to pursue. You can choose anyone of them.

As you have decided to choose between Finance or Marketing, so you must decide yourself. Choose that stream in which you think, you can do better that the later one.

In Marketing, you will learn how to promote your products through Advertisements. Behind any product's success, advertisements play a major role. So, you must have good communication skills to convince your customers. India is rapidly growing in the Marketing Field. You can get job easily in the companies like Reliance, ICICI, HDFC, SBI, etc. In these firms, you can become Marketing manager or Product manager depending upon your skills.

In Finance, you will have to maintain and analyse the investment made by the company. You will have to analyse whether the investments made by company is leading to its growth or not. Whether the investment made is profitable or not.

Both Finance and Marketing are good streams to pursue. You can choose anyone of these.
29th July 2018, 01:38 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA course?

=> Master of Business Administration in Finance is best for your bright future.

=> M.B.A. Finance or Master of Business Administration in Finance is a postgraduate Financial Management course.

The name of best jobs opportunity after completing this course are given below.

=> Banks

=> Financial Consultancies

=> Financial Institutions

=> Accounts Officer

=> Assistant Manager

=> Business Analyst

=> Equity Research Analyst

=> Finance Analyst

=> Finance Executive

=> Finance Manager

=> Finance Officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?