12th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Which IGNOU colleges in Jaipur offer Diploma in Drawing and Painting?

Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma in Drawing and Painting from IGNOU so I want to know which IGNOU colleges in Jaipur offer Diploma in Drawing and Painting? Please tell me the procedure for admission.

15th December 2016, 01:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which IGNOU colleges in Jaipur offer Diploma in Drawing and Painting?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to pursue Diploma in Drawing and Painting from IGNOU so I want to know which IGNOU colleges in Jaipur offer Diploma in Drawing and Painting? Please tell me the procedure for admission.

Sorry, the IGNOU Jaipur Regional Centre does not offer the Diploma in Drawing and Painting course. The list of courses offered at the IGNOU Jaipur Regional Centre is given in the website link Click Here
You can study the Diploma in Drawing and Painting course in other institutions in Jaipur. The candidates who have drawing and painting skills can pursue the course. The course duration will be six months to one year.
15th December 2016, 07:58 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Which IGNOU colleges in Jaipur offer Diploma in Drawing and Painting?

List of colleges in Jaipur Offers Diploma In Drawing and Painting as follows:

* Sri Sathya Sai PG College - Jaipur
* Stani Memorial PG College - Jaipur
* Kanoria PG Mahila Mahavidyalaya - Jaipur
* Vaidik Balika PG College - Jaipur

Admissions are taken through online and attached all the required documents and apply for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?