8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get stipend to study PhD in Drawing & Painting? List of institutes in India?

I am Avani and I am doing MFA in Drawing & Painting. I am interested to study PhD. Kindly let me know which are the institutes in India provides PhD in Drawing & Painting? Please let me know how I can get stipend for this PhD?

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams available to study PhD(Drawing & Painting)?
  2. Admission criteria to study PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. What is the scope of studying PhD in Drawing & Painting?
  4. Eligibility to get PhD (Drawing & Painting) admission in Indian universities for an Iranian?
  5. Best university to do PhD in Drawing and Painting? List of entrance exams? -- [New]
  6. List of colleges offering PhD in Painting in India
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD (Drawing & Painting) in Rajasthan University?
  8. Admission criteria and course structure of PhD(Drawing & Painting) in Banasthali University?
  9. List of Top colleges for drawing and painting aspirants near Amravati?
  10. Am I appear for the forthcoming NET Exam? I have done BFA in applied arts and MA in drawing and painting
  11. Minimum qualification, age limit, duration and course fee of Master of Fine Arts(Drawing & Painting) course?
  12. List of universities which offer PhD in Computer Applications with stipend in India? Eligibility to apply for M.Sc postgraduate?
  13. List top 10 colleges for studying Drawing and Painting course?
  14. How many candidates are awarded stipend to study PhD in CMJ University?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD with stipend without any entrance exam in India being a Physics postgraduate?
  16. Entrance exams to study PhD in Geology with Stipend in India?
  17. How can I join drawing and painting courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. U.P Board Intermediate Drawing & Painting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?