10th August 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Which is better after B.Sc- MSc or MBA?

My nursing is completed now I want to go abroad for job. Is it possible. What can I do for completing my dream and tell me for further next study after completing BSc, MSc Or MBA. What is better for me?

11th August 2017, 11:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better after B.Sc- MSc or MBA?

Nowadays higher qualified candidates are preferred the most, so MBA or M.Sc is far better than B.Sc. Both M.Sc and MBA have great career opportunities, so it will be difficult for anyone to choose between them. You can choose the streams according to your interest. Choose the field which you can understand and perform well and go for that.
11th August 2017, 01:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My nursing is completed now I want to go abroad for job. Is it possible. What can I do for completing my dream and tell me for further next study after completing BSc, MSc Or MBA. What is better for me?

MBA is better to pursue after completion of B.Sc. Candidates after completion of B.Sc can pursue MBA in any of the reputed colleges. Admission to the MBA is done through an entrance examination, group discussion and interview. There are various entrance examinations available to study MBA like CAT, CMAT, XAT, TANCET, SNAP, MAT, ATMA etc. Scope for those students who have studied MBA through prestigious B-Schools are high compared to others. Candidates have to perform well in the selection process to get admission in top B-Schools. Therefore, MBA is better compared to MSc for the BSc passed students.
11th August 2017, 06:02 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Master of Science (M.Sc) and MBA (Master of Business Administration) both courses has their own scope in India. And as far as my best knowledge is concerned, MBA has a better scope abroad and India.

As far as core concepts are concerned, the best course I would suggest you to with M.Sc course after completion of B.Sc course.

So both these courses has their own scopes in order to find better career opportunities.

Which course to choose either MBA or M.Sc basically depends upon your achievements and skills that you have. As far as my best knowledge is concerned, M.Sc course is the best course between MBA and M.Sc courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?