12th March 2010, 06:07 AM
sandy1947

For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?

im bsc biotechnology fy studant, its an integrated course .......
is there any chance to do mtech after bsc or i hav 2 complete msc first or mba will a better option?? im very confused plz help me !!!

Related Questions:
  1. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  2. MBA or MSc. after BSc Biotechnology (Honors) ?
  3. Whether I should go for MBA or Ph.D. after M.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  5. MBA or MSC which one to choose after BSC? which post graduation is better? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which is the best option for good future prospects between MBA and Ph.D after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  7. M.Sc or M.Sc Tech which is better option after B.Sc(Biotechnology)? Is M.Sc equivalent to M.Tech? -- [New]
  8. Is Microbiology a good choice?
  9. After graduating in Biotechnology what can i do between MSc and MBA Biotechnology?
  10. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
  11. Duration of M.Tech Biotechnology course after M.Sc. Biotechnology?
  12. Should I go for MSc or MBA? I have finished graduation in BSc Biotechnology
  13. MSc in biotechnology or MBA in biotechnology, what's better for career?
  14. How to do PG after working in IT firm?
  15. What is the scope after M.Tech in India? Can I do M.Tech after scoring 67% in B.Tech? List of the colleges offering M.Tech in Biotech?
  16. Which is the best option after BCA between MSc, MCA and MBA? If MSc then which field to choose between IT and CS? Best colleges in Indore for the courses?
  17. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  18. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
10th May 2011, 10:01 AM
Abhi..nav

Arrow Re: For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?

No You need not to do MBA
But you have to get Msc degree.
then you are elligible for M.tech Biotechnology
10th May 2011, 05:54 PM
Prerna20

Default Re: For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?

Hi

For doing M. TEch you need to have B. Tech or BE qualification
Best option would be applying for M.Sc in Biotechnology.

Regards

Prerna
10th May 2011, 06:43 PM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: For doing M.Tech in Biotechnology do I have to do MSc or MBA first? Which is a better option?

Being a biotechnology student you must be knowing that there will be lot of oppurtunities for biotechnology students.

So i dont think MBA is good option for you unless you are not interested in biotechnology further more.
You can appear for GATE exam to do masters in biotechnology.
1st July 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

I want to do M.tach in metallurgy after M.sc in physics. Can it possible? Can any university recognise it.
31st January 2012, 08:14 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

No You need not to do MBA
But you have to get Msc degree.
then you are elligible for M.tech Biotechnology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?