13th July 2011, 12:50 AM
ashita1

After doing MBA in finance and marketing from India how can I study further in USA? Best options available?

I have done MBA in finance and marketing from india.... i want to go to usa for my future .... so what cold be the best option i can get please suggest me some course....

thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. After BSc Biotechnology am I eligible for MBA? What is the scope after that? can I pursue MBA in finance being a science student? Difference between the syllabus of MBA HR, Biotech, Marketing and Finance?
  2. Eligibility to work in MNC in India and Abroad after doing MBA in Finance and Marketing with 58%, B.Com with 45% and 10th with 44% marks?
  3. Finance or Marketing, which one should I study in MBA?
  4. Job options in Finance sector after MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  5. Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?
  6. Is there any other courses available abroad after completing MBA?
  7. Finance or Marketing, which is better to study in MBA for B.Pharma student?
  8. Phd for management MBA students with finance and marketing subjects? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which is better among Marketing and Finance to study in MBA?
  10. What are the study options in abroad after MBA in finance? -- [New]
  11. What are the subjects options which I have to do Ph.D after MBA in Finance?
  12. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  13. What are the career options for me after pursuing MBA in finance and marketing as dual spe
  14. Can I appear in CMAT to study MBA(Finance) in USA?
  15. Career options after doing MBA in government and private sectors? I am doing MBA(finance and marketing) from international institute of informatics and management
  16. What courses can be taken after MBA in USA?
  17. Courses available in USA for MBA postgraduate?
  18. What should i study further after doing Graduation in English Honours?
19th November 2011, 04:05 PM
brijesh2970

Default Re: After doing MBA in finance and marketing from India how can I study further in USA? Best options available?

Dear ashita,
You have done your management course in finance & marketing. For perfection in management you have to done 1 year specialization certificate course in finance.
After that join globally recognized website http://mba-exchange.com/ for MBA qualified business professionals seeking new career opportunities & from here you can apply for job in any country you wish to go.

**************************best of luck*******************************
7th February 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After doing MBA in finance and marketing from India how can I study further in USA? Best options available?

am naresh
i will compted my mba finance and marketing in 2012
tell me best jobs in finance ?
is there any chance to go to aboard sir?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?