11th October 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in Music after completing degree in Electronics and Telecommunication?

I have just completed my BE in electronics and telecommunication. But i am interested in music field. So is it possible for me to make a career in music now?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  2. How to make a career in software after completing B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
  3. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do Law degree after completing 3 years engineering(electronics and telecommunication)?
  5. Which course will be good for me for my future after completing degree from Amravati University in electronics and telecommunication
  6. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  7. Career and opportunities after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  8. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  9. What should I do after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Which degree course can I join after completing diploma in engineering in electronics and telecommunication
  11. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  12. How to make a career in space technology? I am a student of B.E(Electronics and Telecommunication)
  13. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  14. Which courses should I do after B.E in ECE to make a career in software industry?
  15. How to do MBA after finishing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  16. How to get a government job after completing B.E in electronics and telecommunication
  17. Best specialization in MBA after completing BE in electronics and telecommunication field?
  18. What is the syllabus for chhattisgarh food inspector?
13th October 2015, 12:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in Music after completing degree in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed my BE in electronics and telecommunication. But i am interested in music field. So is it possible for me to make a career in music now?
Yes, it is possible for you to make your career in Music field. Since, you have completed B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication, which is totally different of Music field so please think before enter into Music field. You can job separate class for Music or You can also study a B.A in Music course which is available in many universities in India like,

Delhi University,
www.bhu.ac.in

Banaras Hindu University,
www.bhu.ac.in

There are many other courses are also available in Music. There are many sub divisions are in music like Vocal, instrument etc. Lots of Dedication and Interest needed to make career in Music field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?