26th November 2016, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Which is better MBA or hotel management?

I want to do MBA or hotel management course. I got 53000 rank in ICET exam. I am not having 50% marks in degree exam and want to join any government college in Rahmath, Hyderabad.

26th November 2016, 04:50 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better MBA or hotel management?

Both MBA and hotel management are good course options and have ample scope in modern world. There are lucrative career options in both these fields. However, the course study and field of application is quite different in both these fields. Hence, you should take your decision as per your field of interest, your career aspirations and the institute in which you are getting chance of admission. If you compare both, then MBA will have an upper hand owing to its better job scope. But if you excel in hotel management you can raise to great heights in your career. Thus, it is recommended to go by your interest and comfort.
26th November 2016, 08:02 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Personally I would like to suggest you to pursue MBA course rather than hotel management course because after MBA you can apply in any small or big company for the job and you can get very good pay scale based on your skills and percentage. Moreover if you're interested in hotel management then you should definitely join that but if your interest lies. And if you are confused then you should definitely join MBA.
24th September 2018, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I did graduation with BCA. Because of some family problems I left studies, suggest me which is better for me, MBA or hotel management??
19th November 2019, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I have done BBA and i don't know what I do mba or hotel management i have no interest in mba
11th October 2020, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

What's difference between master of hotel manege ment and MBA in hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?