9th June 2014, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Scope of MIB course in India? Can I study MIB after B.Tech?

What is the scope of MIB course in India. Can I study MIB after completing B.Tech in computer science engineering?

Related Questions:
21st January 2015, 09:27 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Scope of MIB course in India? Can I study MIB after B.Tech?

Yes you can do MIB after your B.Tech in computer science engineering.

Masters in International Business, is a programme which focuses on multinational corporations. It deals with international business operations such as global marketing and international financial management. This particular programme definitely has good scope in the global market as well as in India.

Since, India has become the top most choice of international market to outsource, you can have rewarding career in this country by working as general manager, business executive, marketing officer CEO etc. in any industry with global exposure.

You can also find openings in companies engaged in exporting goods such as automobiles, computers, consumer durables, and so on. Banking and financial sector is another possible employment area for candidates who are proficient with international business. You can also find opportunities in hospitality service sectors such as travel and tourism. Firms operating in Aviation, airlines, marine industry, etc are in great need of these professionals. Many international firms are also recruiting professionals who have good knowledge in international business.
10th October 2020, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of MIB course in India? Can I study MIB after B.Tech?

What can I study after MIB program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?