18th July 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better option: microbiology or food technology or dairy technology?

I have completed my B.Sc with microbiology. So, which next study gives me a bright future? I have confused about 3 studies: Can I study in M.Sc in microbiology Or food technology or dairy technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.sc. in Dairy Science a good option in comparison to Food Science stream?
  2. Best colleges for Microbiology and Food technology? Which course is best in M.Sc between Microbiology and Food technology?
  3. Which are the top most career options in Biology other than medical?
  4. Which masters degree is better between M.Sc in food science and technology and M.Sc in Diary Sciences?
  5. What to study for being a Food Inspector? Already, completed Master in Food and Nutrition. -- [New]
  6. Career scope of doing M.Tech in Dairy Technology after completion of B.Tech in Food Technology?
  7. Eligibility criteria for admission into IIT Kharagpur in M.Tech in Dairy and Food technology after B.Tech in Dairy technology?
  8. Can i do Ph.D. in Food Technology after M.Sc. in Livestock Products Technology?
  9. Which books should I prefer for Food Technology of GATE XE exam?
  10. Sample papers of exam to get admission in MSc(Food Technology) in CFTRI Mysore?
  11. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in D.Pharmacy for 12th NIOS student?
  13. How to become a Manager in Dairy and Food industry after B.Tech in Food Technology?
  14. Can I do M.Tech course in dairy technology after completion of B.Sc Computer Science graduation?
  15. Eligibility for masters after completing Dairy diploma in Dairy technology?
  16. Books to be referred for HLA MT Technical exam
  17. Can a Diploma in Dairy Technology eligible for Food Inspector? What should I do for it?
  18. Best colleges or universities which are offering M.Tech in Food Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2017, 11:10 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better option: microbiology or food technology or dairy technology?

If you are confused between M.Sc in microbiology Or food technology or dairy technology, the you can do one thing. Sit and relax and think about the subject which you feel is easy and sounds interesting to you. Go for the field according to your interest. Don't worry about others what they say, its about your future and you know better which field would be easy for you, so that you can score well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?