18th July 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MA in psychology

Hello Sir, I am currently doing BA in political science. I want to do MA in psychology. As I am more interested in psychology. If yes, then please show me the right path. Hoping to get your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Last date for B.Sc Psychology admission? Procedure to apply?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MA in psychology
  3. What is the admission procedure for M.Phil course in IHBAS after completing PG in Clinical Psychology?
  4. Can I pursue M.Sc in Psychology after completing MBA? What is the procedure of admission?
  5. Could I join M.Sc in educational psychology after B.Sc in physics?
  6. Procedure for admission to Ph.D Psychology on scholarship basis?
  7. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Clinical Psychology at Karnataka? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Procedure to take Psychology course after BMM completion?
  9. What is the admission procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for the course of MSc Psychology
  10. Do we get direct admission for graduation in Psychology after 12th? Procedure and institutes for which I can opt?
  11. Procedure to join Clinical Psychology course after completion of B.Sc in Psychology? List of Institutes offering this course in Distance Learning? Career Options for me after completion of this course?
  12. Procedure to get admission in post-graduation in clinical psychology from DY Patil, Pune
  13. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Don Bosco University?
  15. List of colleges to apply for PhD in Psychology with complete admission details?
  16. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus of GNDU MA(Psychology) entrance exam? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University? -- [New]
19th July 2017, 11:32 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MA in psychology

The admission for MA psychology depends upon the college. Some colleges offers admission on the basis of graduation and some offers admission to the candidates who have studied psychology in graduation level.

Some colleges conduct a written examination to select the eligible candidates for admission and some allows admission on the basis of marks secured in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?