1st March 2018, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

In which campus of ISI Integrated M.Sc(Statistics) is offered? Procedure to get admission?

Sir, I want to join integrated M.Sc Statistic course in ISI Kolkata. I want to know that how can I apply? Is this course available in ISI Kolkata? If not, then in which campus of ISI it is available?

21st March 2018, 04:11 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which campus of ISI Integrated M.Sc(Statistics) is offered? Procedure to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to join integrated M.Sc Statistic course in ISI Kolkata. I want to know that how can I apply? Is this course available in ISI Kolkata? If not, then in which campus of ISI it is available?

Sorry, Integrated MSc Statistics course is not offered at Indian Statistical Institute. Indian Statistical Institute offers the following programs: B.Stat (Hons.), B.Math (Hons.), M.Stat, M.Math, M.S. in Quantitative Economics, M.S. in Library and Information Science, M.S. in Quality Management Science, M.Tech in Computer Science, M.Tech in Quality, Reliability and Operations Research, PhD, PG Diploma in Statistical Methods and Analytics, PG Diploma in Computer Applications, PG Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA), etc. Candidates can find the course and venue in the ISI website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?