1st March 2018, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Calcutta University?

Sir, I want to study Psychology in M.Sc. I am studying in final year of B.Sc(Botany) in Calcutta University. I want to know I am eligibile for this course in Calcutta University? If yes, then how can I apply as this is the different course I will select after my graduation.

Related Questions:
  1. How to study Law in Kolkata?
  2. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in History in Calcutta University for M.Phil student?
  3. Possibility to study M.A.(English) for B.A.(General) student of Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to study M.Sc(Bioscience) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  5. Procedure to get admission fresh admission in Calcutta University for degree
  6. Procedure to change from Calcutta University to Bangalore University?
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  8. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Anthropology) in Jadavpur University being a B.A. final year student of Calcutta University?
  9. How to become a Lawyer if I am 20 years old
  10. Possibility to get admission in Calcutta University for Private student?
  11. How can a Bangladeshi student get an scholarship for studying in Calcutta University? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  13. How to study LLB form Calcutta University? I am a 71 years old student
  14. Am I eligible to apply for the course of MSc Geoinformatics if I am a final year in Botany Hons from Patna University
  15. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University?
  16. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  18. Possibility to study PhD in Psychology for MCA final year student?
21st March 2018, 05:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Sc(Psychology) for B.Sc(Botany) final year student? Procedure to apply in Calcutta University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study Psychology in M.Sc. I am studying in final year of B.Sc(Botany) in Calcutta University. I want to know I am eligibile for this course in Calcutta University? If yes, then how can I apply as this is the different course I will select after my graduation.

Yes, it is possible to study MSc or MA Psychology course after completion of BSc Botany in some colleges or universities. Those candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree in any discipline are eligible to study MA or MSc Psychology course. Duration of the course is two years. Some reputed colleges conduct an entrance test for the admission.
It is not possible to study MSc Psychology course after BSc Botany in Calcutta University. Eligibility to study MA/MSc Psychology is a BA/BSc (Hons.) in Psychology at Calcutta University. Calcutta University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?