31st March 2015, 01:59 AM
Unregistered

Do we need to write entrance exam in BHU for getting admission for 11th and 12th grade?

Do we need to write entrance exam in BHU for getting admission for 11th and 12th grade? Can you please let me know the information which are required to follow up for getting the admission in BHU? What we need to prepare for it? Awaiting for a reply!

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get into a good marine engineering college after passing 10th?
  2. Is class 11 important for our future?
  3. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  4. What are the uses of writing KVPY examination? Can a Karnataka student write KVPY exam by following NCERT books? KVPY exam can be given in 12th standard?
  5. How to write AIPMT? I am currently in 12th grade
  6. How to write the entrance exam for IIT? I am studying in 11th standard
  7. In which college could I get after scoring 369 rank in KIITEE?
  8. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  9. Do I have to write SAT test to get into IIT if I am from Oman? Is 60% above in 12th and writing entrance exam enough?
  10. For how many times I can appear in NDA entrance exam after completing 11th Science?
  11. How to get Admission in Medical Institutions? How may I get information about Engineering entrance exams? I've studied in Kerala upto grade 5 and currently studying in 10th(CBSE) grade in Abu Dhabi
  12. How to take admission in CHS Banaras in class 11th, 12th? Details about the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in 12th Commerce externally if pursuing 11th without attending classes?
  14. Does a year gap between 11th and 12th will affect my career?
  15. How can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in UK after completing 12th Science? List of colleges which offer such course in UK?
  16. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  17. Admission in BITS for 11th and 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  18. Can I write medical entrance exam after completing 12th with 941?
31st March 2015, 02:51 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do we need to write entrance exam in BHU for getting admission for 11th and 12th grade?

BHU is not offering 11th and 12th standard courses. But, if you want, you can try for 11th standard admission in CHS(Central Hindu School), which is a part of BHU. To get admission in CHS, you have to appear for SET(School entrance test), which is conducted by BHU, every year in the month of May. If you can qualify such exam, you can get 11th standard admission in CHS school.
31st March 2015, 11:01 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Do we need to write entrance exam in BHU for getting admission for 11th and 12th grade?

Yes you have to appear in the School Entrance Test for getting admission in Central Hindu School which comes under the BHU.
BHU directly not offer for secondary education. But for getting admission under BHU you have to clear the entrance exam conducted by BHU with good score.
The entrance exam is conducted by BHU in May.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?