25th June 2017, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BHU for MCA degree

Dear Sir/Madam, I am doing BCA from IME college, Sahibabaad, which is affiliated with CCS university Meerut. I am in 2nd year, I am belong from Ballia U.P. I want to take admission in BHU for MCA . So, please tell me criteria, so that I can take admission in BHU.
You’re faithfully,
Anurag Tiwari
e-mail: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the criteria of BHU MCA entrance exam to get admission in BHU
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  3. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for taking admission in 11th and 12th std in BHU main school?
  4. Can I get admission in BHU after scoring 234 rank in BHU?
  5. How can I appear in BHU entrance exam to study MCA?
  6. Procedure to take admission in BHU after 10th Class?
  7. How to take admission in MCA in colleges like JNu, BHU
  8. What is the procedure followed to take admission in 11th class in BHU school?
  9. Procedure to get admission for Ph.D Zoology in BHU Campus?
  10. Is PhD in Sociology course offered in BHU? Procedure to get admission?
  11. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  12. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in BHU for graduation from science?
  14. What is the procedure followed to get admission in BHU for doing MA in Public Administration?
  15. What is the procedure followed to get admission in main schools of BHU like CHS for 11th and 12th science stream?
  16. When the application form for MFC entrance exam will be issued by BHU? Syllabus and date of entrance exam? Is there any exemption for student of BHU?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in BHU after completing GPAT exam? Will I get stipend during Ph.D?
  18. Procedure to get admission in BHU to study Economics in Graduation for 12th Commerce student?
27th June 2017, 10:36 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BHU for MCA degree

Procedure to get admission in BHU for MCA course:

In order to pursue Master of Computer Application (MCA) course in BHU, you are required to appear in Admission Test that is conducted by BHU.

In general, admission test is conducted in the month of may.

Total number of seats for this course are 30 and the minimum educational qualification required for doing MCA course at BHU is as follows. You can apply online for this MCA admission test from the link that is given below.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree in 10+2+3 pattern from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.

>> You must have studied 12th Class with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 12th level.

Click here for More Details -- refer page from 103 for MCA course details

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?