20th July 2016, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Economics with Mathematics, Computer and Economics student study MCA or M.Sc IT? Name of other master degree courses related to computer

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Economics with Mathematics, Computer and Economics from GNDU. Now I want to do master degree course in computer field. So, please tell me can I do MCA or M.Sc IT or any other master degree course related to computer.

27th July 2016, 02:39 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Economics with Mathematics, Computer and Economics student study MCA or M.Sc IT? Name of other master degree courses related to computer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Economics with Mathematics, Computer and Economics from GNDU. Now I want to do master degree course in computer field. So, please tell me can I do MCA or M.Sc IT or any other master degree course related to computer.

Yes, a B.Sc student who studied with Mathematics as a subject in 10+2 course can study MCA. The MCA course is very much useful for the students to pursue their career in Software Industry. The scope for the course is immense, the top MNCs will also recruits MCA graduatesSo, the salary and other benefits are high for the MCA holder. The students can sit for an entrance examination for the admission to the course in some reputed colleges. So Therefore, it is a good choice to study MCA when compared to M.Sc IT. The master degree courses related to computer science are given here: M.Sc Computer Science, M.Sc IT and MCA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?