21st March 2017, 04:08 PM
Unregistered

Which subject is best for me to pursue post graduation?

I am a student of BA with elective English, economics and computer applications. What is best for me to do in post-graduation?

22nd March 2017, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is best for me to pursue post graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of BA with elective English, economics and computer applications. What is best for me to do in post-graduation?

You can choose MBA or MA in English or MA in Economics or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications after completion of BA with English, Economics and Computer Applications. Actually one should choose the course based on his ability, skill and interest. So you can choose the course in which you have more interest. The value for the MBA is higher compared to the other post graduate courses mentioned above. So it is better to choose MBA, the eligibility to study MBA will be a pass in bachelor’s degree with at least 50% marks. You have to appear for the entrance test (like CAT, MAT, XAT, TANCET etc), group discussion and interview for the admission. The scope for the MBA holders is high, if studied through a reputed institution.
23rd March 2017, 12:22 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subject is best for me to pursue post graduation?

Since you have completed your BA degree course form a recognised University, you can go for MA degree course or MBA course as your Post Graduate course.
Candidates those who have completed their BA degree course form a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the course of MA and MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?