21st March 2016, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for CMAT with 46% marks in B.Com and being a Physically handicapped?

I have passed my b.com degree course with 46% marks in aggregate. I am physically handicapped too. I want to know that if i am eligible to appear for the CMAT entrance examination? Please reply.

21st March 2016, 09:51 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for CMAT with 46% marks in B.Com and being a Physically handicapped?

Yes, you can appear for CMAT exam with 46% marks in B.Com and being a Physically handicapped.
Candidate must have secured more than 50% marks in graduation. Relaxation of 5% is also there for SC, ST and PH candidates.
21st March 2016, 10:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for CMAT with 46% marks in B.Com and being a Physically handicapped?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed my b.com degree course with 46% marks in aggregate. I am physically handicapped too. I want to know that if i am eligible to appear for the CMAT entrance examination? Please reply.
If you are suffers from any of the listed disabilities, then you can get 10% relaxation for CMAT entrance examination.

- Visually Impaired
- Physically Handicapped
- Hearing Impairment
- Dumb

Basic Eligibility Criteria:

- Those who completed their Bachelor Degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% aggregate from any recognized University can apply for CMAT. The final year candidates are also eligible to apply.

- Those who belonging to the reserved category need to score at least 45% marks to be eligible for CMAT exam.

- There is no specific age limit required for CMAT exam.

Official website - http://aicte-cmat.in/
22nd March 2016, 12:12 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You are a PH candidate so you are eligible for CMAT exam.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for CMAT exam.

For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. A final year student is also eligible for CMAT exam.

Best books for CMAT exam:-

CMAT Common Management Admissions Test Study Guide 2013
by GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications

CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) Guide
by
RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
22nd March 2016, 12:26 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much appear for CMAT examination a the minimum eligibility in order to apply for CMAT examination is that the candidate should have completed their graduation from a recognized University, irrespective of the marks they score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?