1st September 2015, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission for CS course in my final year of graduation?

Pursuing graduation its my final year and wanted to have admission in during my graduation pls advise me. Is it possible for me to get admission for CS course in my final year of graduation? What steps I need to follow for the same?

Can you please give me the answer on the same?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to take admission directly in final year of any graduation stream?
  2. How to get Extra chance for Graduation from DU?
  3. How to take admission for master degree if I am a B.Com final year student
  4. Can I get admission in final year if discontinued Graduation 12 years ago?
  5. Admission in CS inter after graduation in CA Final Year? What is the last date of admission?
  6. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation course if I have left it in the middle?
  7. I have done 12th after completing graduation, is it possible to get admission in 3 years of LLB course after graduation?
  8. How to become a doctor if I am a student of biology studying in BSc final year? Can I pursue admission for MBBS after completing my graduation
  9. Can I fill the form for BBA and give the exam after completing 12th with Commerce and Maths? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After graduation in B.Com in which year can I take admission?
  11. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  12. Admission in B.Tech along with 3D Animation course at MAAC will be beneficial?
  13. After graduation in which year of CS should I take admission and what is the date of admission for the course?
  14. Can I fill the form for admission to B.Ed from IP university pursuing final year of Graduation in B.Sc with Mathematics from DU?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Ed course in any good university even if I posses a compartment in graduation?
  16. Is there any graduation course in commerce? Is it possible to do graduation course in commerce without clearing final year commerce subject?
  17. Streams I can apply with 41% in graduation? In which good colleges can I get admission?
  18. Can I apply for CA while doing graduation? I am in B.Com(Hons) final year
2nd September 2015, 06:40 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission for CS course in my final year of graduation?

No, it is not possible to get admission for CS course in final year of graduation.

Candidate have to complete graduation to get admission in CS course. Candidate can't get admission in CS course in final year. Candidate have to score 55% marks in graduation from any recognised stream in order to get admission in CS course.

There are three stages in CS course :
Foundation Programme
Executive Programme
Professional Programme

After graduation candidate don't need to do foundation course, they can get direct admission in executive programme.
After graduation you need to register for Executive Programme directly.
Application fee for executive programme is Rs. 1200/- per module.
Candidate have to register for Executive Programme online on ICSI official website.

For more details please visit : https://www.icsi.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?