3rd November 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(Media & Entertainment) in Centre for Media Entertainment & Communications?

I would like to know about the fee structure of MBA course in Media & Entertainment specialization at Centre for Media Entertainment & Communications. Please tell me the admission procedure also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What type of jobs are available for a candidate through MBA(Media & Entertainment) course? Expected earning through this course?
  2. List of reputed colleges offering MBA(Media & Entertainment) in India?
  3. Eligibility to get BBA(Mass Media & Communications) admission in Whistling Wood International School of Media & Communication? Structure of this course?
  4. When the admission of BBA(Mass Media & Communication) will be started in Whistling Woods International School of Media & Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. Opportunities for me through CDAC having completed my B.E. in Electronics & Communications? What are the best institutes, admission procedure and fee structure for the course?
  6. Prospect of admission in Media & Communication without entrance exam for B.Com passed candidate? Procedure and fee structure of the colleges? Can I get education loan?
  7. Is there any scope to do MBA in media and entertainment?
  8. Admission procedure and fee structure of FITJEE for JEE Main & Advance?
  9. Admission procedure, fee structure for diploma in fashion media makeup and fashion women wear?
  10. How should I prepare for BITSAT Exam? Fees structure of B.Tech in Electronics & Communications in BITS-Pilani?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Texas A&M University and University of Virginia for Engineering course after Diploma in Civil engineering? Fee structure and selection procedure? -- [New]
  12. Which institute is best between YMCA and International School of Media and Entertainment Studies to study PG in Mass Communication?
  13. Detailed information about Fee structure and procedure to get admission in AMIE Part I & II?
  14. Fee structure & admission procedure for mbbs course in deccan medical college at hyderabad -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  16. Information about GDC&A? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  17. What kind of courses are to be studied to get a job in Industrial Area?
  18. Which is the good advertising college in Mumbai for Masters programme?
31st January 2017, 06:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(Media & Entertainment) in Centre for Media Entertainment & Communications?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the fee structure of MBA course in Media & Entertainment specialization at Centre for Media Entertainment & Communications. Please tell me the admission procedure also. Thank you!

Candidate who has passed Bachelor’s Degree Examination with at least 50% marks in any faculty of a recognized University shall be eligible for the admission to MBA (Media Entertainment & Communication) in Centre for Media Entertainment & Communication (Ganpat University). Candidates can apply for the admission with the latest score of CAT/CMAT/MAT/XAT or should appear for GNUMAT. The candidates shortlisted will be called for a personal interview before admission to the MBA course. The fee for the MBA Media & Entertainment will be as follows
Semester I, II & III – Rs 50,700 (per semester)
Semester IV – Rs 52,200
Total – Rs 2,04,300

The details about the admission and fees details are available in the website. The Centre for Media, Entertainment & Communication website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?