11th May 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for DEO after completion of graduation in science and post graduation in English literature?

I completed my graduation in science faculty and post graduation in English literature and I want to be a deo may I eligible for that and what is the next process. Can you please provide me the complete information on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can i pursue MA in abroad after completing BA (English Literature) from JNU?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for school assistant job after completion of B.Com Graduation?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant job after completion of graduation course?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for NET if pursuing PG in English Literature but completed Graduation with English Language and Economics?
  5. Career after completion Post Graduation in MA English Literature?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of 12th with 52% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant after completion of B.Com and B.Ed course?
  8. Marks in post graduation for doing Ph.D in English Literature?
  9. Can a B.A English Literature graduate pursue MSW Course after UG Graduation? What is the scope of MSW course for B.A English Literature Graduates?
  10. MA in Psychology after B.A in English Literature? MA in English literature along with diploma in Psychology? Duration of diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?
  13. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for English school assistant job after completion of B.Com and B.Ed?
  15. Am I eligible to take up the masters degree in English after completion of graduation in commerce?
  16. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in mass communication after completion of graduation in English honours?
  17. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  18. What should I study in Post Graduation if expecting 75% in B.A.(English Literature)?
28th May 2017, 05:33 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for DEO after completion of graduation in science and post graduation in English literature?

Eligibility criteria for DEO:
1) Candidate must have completed Master's degree from a recognized University.
2) Candidate must have obtained 50% marks in Master's degree.
3) Candidate must have degree in Bachelor's of Teaching or Bachelor's of Education from a recognized University.
4) Candidate's age must be below 30 years for general category and for SC/ST/OBC there is age limits.
29th May 2017, 10:19 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for DEO after completion of graduation in science and post graduation in English literature?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of Data Entry Operator (DEO) recruitment on the basis of Graduation. In general, there is a certain educational qualification that is required in order to be eligible.

>> You must have completed "12th Class" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university with Mathematics at 12th Class level from a recognized university.

>> As you are done with "Graduation", I am very sure that you are certainly eligible to apply for the post of DEO.

>> The selection process generally consists of
* Written Test
* Typing Test
* Document Verification or Interview
17th January 2022, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have 5 years of working experience in the same school to write beo exam .I have completed my M. A in English literature and pursing B. Ed through distance education. I worked in a matriculation school for 5 years and shifted to a cbse school for gaining experience in the ncert syllabus. Will this affect my experience
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?