25th January 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course I am eligible to apply after completion of B.Sc General graduation in 2018?

I am divjot.I am doing graduation B.Sc general (medical) in the multi-faculty college affiliated to Panjab University. I want to know that in what courses I can apply for my Post-graduate studies. Please answer me as soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which course to choose after completion of graduation Commerce in the year 2018?
  2. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  3. Can I do Psychology course for post graduation after completion of B.Sc Graduation?
  4. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  5. Am I eligible to do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 43% and post graduation with 58% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Bank PO exam after completion of graduation with 50% and post graduation with 63% marks?
  8. What is the eligibility for B.Ed course correspondence to apply in the year 2018?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for government jobs in 2018 after completion of distance graduation from JNU? -- [New]
  10. Can I apply for B.Ed after graduation with 47% and post graduation with 64% marks?
  11. Am I eligible to do post graduation in Archaeology after completion of graduation in Electronics and Communication?
  12. Eligibility for doing Hotel Management course after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Am I eligible to do post graduation course with M.Sc in MLT after completion of graduation in Bachelor of Science?
  14. Eligibility and procedure to apply for TNPSC in 2018 after BSc in Microbiology?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for DEO after completion of graduation in science and post graduation in English literature?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for NET 2018 exam after completion of post graduation?
  17. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for IPCC directly after completion of graduation?
28th January 2018, 11:40 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course I am eligible to apply after completion of B.Sc General graduation in 2018?

After completing B.Sc general, you can pursue some of the following post graduation courses:

> M.Sc

> Bachelor of Education

> Master of Education

> MCA

> MBA

> Post Graduate Diploma courses etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?