24th April 2016, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for IPCC directly after completion of graduation?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have completed my graduation recently and looking forward to join CA.Can I directly enter into IPCC without taking CPT exams.I've scored 65% marks in aggregate.Please help me find a right solution. Who can provide me the complete details on the same?

24th April 2016, 01:51 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IPCC directly after completion of graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IPCC directly after completion of Graduation without writing CPT Examination. In general, candidates who have successfully completed their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern from a recognized board/ institute has to appear in CPT (Common Proficiency Test) Examination.

>>> For Commerce Graduate - Percentage required in Graduation is 55%

>>> For Non Commerce Graduate - Percentage required in Graduation is 60%

Note: Yes, Candidates who have completed their Graduation with high marks are exempted from writing CPT Test. .

Click here for More Details and Registration Procedure
24th April 2016, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for IPCC directly after completion of graduation?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IPCC directly without appearing in CPT examination after completion of your Graduation with an aggregate of 65% marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Graduation course in Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 55% marks or in Non-Commerce stream with minimum aggregate of 60% marks from a recognised univeristy are eligible to directly register for IPCC without appearing in CPT examination.
24th April 2016, 10:50 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have completed my graduation recently and looking forward to join CA.Can I directly enter into IPCC without taking CPT exams.I've scored 65% marks in aggregate.Please help me find a right solution. Who can provide me the complete details on the same?
Yes, you are eligible to apply for IPCC directly after completion of graduation with 65% marks. The eligibility to join CA Intermediate (IPCC) is a pass in commerce graduation with 55% marks or other graduates who have scored over 60% marks. After passing the Inter course can register as Articled Clerks for practical training. There is also computer training programme for 100 hours during inter course. After clearing inter you can register for final course. You can apply to the course online. The website link is given Click Here.
24th April 2016, 11:39 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IPCC directly after completion of graduation with 65% marks in aggregate.

One needs to pass graduation degree with 55% marks for a Commerce Graduate and 60% marks for a Non-Commerce Graduate to register for CA-IPCC directly.

IPCC stands for the Integrated Professional Competence Course.

IPCC is the second stage of Chartered Accountancy.There are three stages in Chartered Accountancy course . They are :

*Foundation course or CPT

*Intermediate course or IPCC, and

*Final Course.
13th June 2016, 08:03 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Yes, you can apply for CA IPCC directly.

As per the ICAI Rules Graduates with Commerce got 55% and other graduates 65% are eligible for CA Course through Direct entry route otherwise you can join CA course through CPT Route.

Through direct entry route you can able to skip the CPT course which is a Entry level of the CA Course, and you have to join the CA IPCC level which is Intermediate level in this course after completion of this level you can eligible for CA final level .
14th June 2016, 06:16 PM
Expert king

Yes, you are eligible to apply for IPCC directly after completion of graduation with 65% marks in aggregate.

As per the ICAI norms Commerce graduates who secured 55% and non commerce graduates who secured 65% marks are eligible for CA IPCC directly.
You secured 65% in graduation so, can eligible for CA IPCC.
After the completion of CA IPCC you need to undergo 3 years for CA Articleship training after that you are eligible for CA Final.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?