13th October 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and selection procedure of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test?

I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria and the selection procedure.

14th October 2016, 06:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and selection procedure of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to apply in Symbiosis National Aptitude Test. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria and the selection procedure.

The candidates should have completed their graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university and should have scored minimum of 50% marks are eligible for the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP). The SNAP is conducted for the admission to the Symbiosis and associated institutions management program. The selection procedure consists of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, Group Exercise, Personal Interview and Written Ability Test. After that you will be admitted into the selected institute. The aspirant should get good cut off marks in SNAP to move to the selection process. Based on the performance in SNAP, GE, PI and WAT the candidates will be selected. The website link is SNAP Test
14th October 2016, 06:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and selection procedure of Symbiosis National Aptitude Test?

Eligibility Criteria Required to appear in SNAP Test:

The basic educational qualification required for appearing in SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test) is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed "Graduate Degree" or a Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

* For SC/ ST - 45% marks
* For All Others - 50% marks

>> Candidates who have completed the qualifying degree from any foreign university should obtain an equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities (AIU)

Selection Process of SNAP Test:

The selection process of this SNAP Test consists of,

@ Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)

@ Group Exercise

@ Personal Interview

@ Written Ability Test

After this, you will be getting admission into the required and selected institute.
14th October 2016, 10:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

In order to apply for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria:

> Candidates should have completed their graduation in any discipline with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks from a recognized university. For SC/ST candidates it is 45%).

> NRI/OCI/PIO/FN candidates are also allowed to appear for this examination as per the terms and conditions of the university.

> If a candidate has completed his/her graduation degree from a foreign university then they have to get the equivalent degree from the Association of Indian Universities.

I have attached a link below, here you can get the total details regarding the admission and selection procedure of this course.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf snap online apt.pdf(918.1 KB, 0 views)
14th October 2016, 11:17 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To be eligible to apply for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test, you should have obtained Graduate degree in specific discipline for the program which you are applying with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised university. The candidates will be shortlisted through SNAP examination and on basis of merit, the admissions will be offered in institutions of Symbiosis International University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?