17th November 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of M.A. in Linguistic course in CIFL, Hyderabad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? How can I prepare?

Hello
I would like to know about the admission procedure
for studying M.A. in Linguistics at CIEFL, hyderabad.
Do we have to clear entrance tests?
how to prepare??????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of Jawaharlal Nehru entrance exam for admission into M.A in Linguistic
  2. Is University of hyderabad good for MCA? Admission procedure and entrance exam details?
  3. Admission procedure for BBA in IIPM, Hyderabad? Fee structure and entrance exam?
  4. Is there any entrance to get admission in JNTU Hyderabad? What is the admission procedure? When is the notification produced?
  5. How to get admission in M.Com without entrance in Hyderabad with low fees? Is there any chance to get scholarship in Hyderabad?
  6. How to prepare for Ph.D Management entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University
  7. How can I study PhD linguistic in India being from Iran?
  8. How can I prepare to qualify in Ph.D(Management) entrance exam conducted by Hyderabad Central University?
  9. Procedure to apply for M.Sc in Botany in Allahabad university? When will be the respective Entrance Exam for this? How to prepare for this Entrance Exam?
  10. Procedure to take admission in NDA? How to prepare or the entrance exam?
  11. List of medical colleges near Hyderabad in which admission is possible without giving any entrance test?
  12. How to prepare for M.A English entrance exam of Hyderabad Central University and EFLU? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get admission in abroad? Procedure and which entrance exams to prepare for?
  14. How to prepare for MCS exam? Procedure to apply for the entrance exam?
  15. Procedure of whole CDAC entrance test? How to prepare for the exam?
  16. How to get admission in ICFAI hyderabad?
  17. Best college for Genetic engineering in Hyderabad? How can I go ahead? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Universities offering Ph.D in English without any entrance exam?
13th December 2017, 11:37 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure of M.A. in Linguistic course in CIFL, Hyderabad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? How can I prepare?

Candidates those who have completed their BA in Linguistics from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the MA course in Linguistics at CIEFL.
Admission is based on the performance in the entrance examination conducted by the University authorities. Those who qualify in the entrance examination can get admission to study the above mentioned course.
Just go through the syllabus of BA Linguistics, questions will be asked mainly from those parts.
28th October 2021, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure of M.A. in Linguistic course in CIFL, Hyderabad? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? How can I prepare?

I would like to know about the admission procedure
for studying M.A. in Linguistics at CIEFL, hyderabad.
Do we have to clear entrance tests?
how to prepare??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?