13th April 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?

Sir.
I have completed my B.A. from IGNOU
and the results are out but original
certificates are still not out.
Can I apply for M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University through Distance Education if completed B.A. from CU?
  2. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  3. Can I do B.Ed after doing M.A from Rabindra Bharati University? I have passed graduation with 49.57% marks
  4. Eligibility criteria of PG course in Dance(kathak) from Rabindra Bharati university?
  5. How to get a chance to do Ph.D in abroad? I am a student of M.Phil at Rabindra Bharati University
  6. How can I can apply for school service commission examination after completion of my BFA degree from Rabindra Bharati university?
  7. Computer science graduate can get admission in Master of Arts at Rabindra Bharati university?
  8. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  9. How can I do Master in Fine Arts(Painting) from Rabindra Bharti University?
  10. Where can I get a job while pursuing M.A in Environmental Studies from Rabindra Bharati University
  11. Requirements to get admission in Rabindra Bharati University for Bachelor and Master of Fine Arts(Painting)?
  12. When are the admission forms going to be released for colleges like BHU, Jadavpur, Presidency, Rabindra Bharati and others?
  13. Can I apply for IGNOU entrance exam after completing 12th course?
  14. Can a student apply for IGNOU B.Ed?
  15. Can I apply in school service commission exam after completion of my degree in BFA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Detailed procedure to study PhD for a candidate who has completed MBA-HR from IGNOU? -- [New]
  17. Is it beneficial to study MBA in IGNOU being an ICWAI Final student? When the result of OPENMAT will be declared?
  18. Can I do distance education for MSW?
30th May 2015, 09:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir.
I have completed my B.A. from IGNOU
and the results are out but original
certificates are still not out.
Can I apply for M.A. from Rabindra Bharati University.
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for MA through Rabindra Bharati University after completing BA from IGNOU university. IGNOU is one of the reputed universities in India, which is recognized by UGC. So, there is no issue with your educational qualification. You are definitely eligible to apply for MA through Rabindra Bharati University. However, you are required to appear and qualify in the admission test organized by the Rabindra Bharati University.

Address: 6/4, Dwarakanath Tagore Lane,
Kolkata, West Bengal 700007
Official website - rbu.ac.in/
7th August 2017, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply to study M.A. in Rabindra Bharati University if waiting for the result of B.A. completed from IGNOU?

Sir I am bpp pass from IGNOU.CAN. could I join Rabindra bharati university for BA ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?