18th February 2016, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue M.Sc(Physics) if discontinued after 2 semesters being a Deputy Manager of State Bank of Travencore?

Hello Sir,
I was doing my M.Sc(Physics) in Kerala University. I have completed 2 semesters and scored 70% in both the semesters while I was doing my 3 semester. I have got a job in State Bank of Travancore. Now I am a Deputy Manager, there I would like to continue my M.Sc(Physics) course Is it possible?

6th May 2017, 01:19 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I continue M.Sc(Physics) if discontinued after 2 semesters being a Deputy Manager of State Bank of Travencore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I was doing my M.Sc(Physics) in Kerala University. I have completed 2 semesters and scored 70% in both the semesters while I was doing my 3 semester. I have got a job in State Bank of Travancore. Now I am a Deputy Manager, there I would like to continue my M.Sc(Physics) course Is it possible?

You can study M.Sc Physics course from 1st year onwards as a fresh course, being a Deputy Manager of State Bank of Travancore. It is not possible to continue the discontinued course beyond some period. Actually for each course there is a maximum period to complete the course. Beyond that period, it is not possible to continue the course. Therefore, you can join and study the M.Sc course through distance mode. Duration of the M.Sc course is two years. Being a Deputy Manager, you can also study the courses like MBA through distance mode.
8th May 2017, 12:02 AM
EngineerSolution

Default Re: Can I continue M.Sc(Physics) if discontinued after 2 semesters being a Deputy Manager of State Bank of Travencore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
No, according to university rules discontinuing without proper submissions would forfeit the course validity. Also the maximum years for completion is also applicable.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?